Susan E. Thomas CPA
Saving For Your Retirement

* Beginning in 2006, an employer can allow employees to make after-tax "Roth" contributions to the employer's 401(k) or 403(b) plan. Qualified distributions of these contributions and related earnings will be tax free.

** Individuals age 50 and over may make additional $1,000 IRA catch-up contributions.

Prepared by Broadridge Investor Communication Solutions, Inc, Copyright 2011