Stern, Kory, Sreden & Morgan, AAC
I want my son to have my valuable collection of baseball cards when I die. How do I make sure he gets it?


Unless you are willing to part with property now and pay gift taxes currently on that transfer, the best way to ensure that a specific asset goes to a specific person is through your will.

Prepared by Broadridge Investor Communication Solutions, Inc, Copyright 2011